I know it has been forever since I updated my blog, but here we go! I recently found a binder from several years ago. One year when I went to camp, my counselor encouraged the girls in my cabin to start a ‘My God is…’ binder, which meant starting in Psalms then going through the rest of the Bible looking for passages that say, ‘My God is..’ then writing them down and categorizing them. I started a binder then, but forgot about it until recently. I am not very far into Psalms yet (chapter 33), but WOW!!!! It is so encouraging to see who my God is. These are just some, but this is who my God is…
My God is my defense- Psalm 7:10
My God is my deliver- Psalm 18:2
My God is my high tower- Psalm 18:2
My God is a judge- Psalm 7:11
My God is King- Psalm 5:2; Psalm 24:10
My God is the lifter up of my head- Psalm 3:3
My God is my light- Psalm 27:1
My God is praiseworthy- Psalm 18:3
My God is my redeemer- Psalm 19:14
My God is my rock- Psalm 18:2; Psalm 18:46; Psalm 28:1
My God is my salvation- Psalm 18:46; Psalm 25:5; Psalm 27:1,9
My God is my shepherd- Psalm 23:1
1 My God is strength- Psalm 18:1-2; Psalm 19:14; Psalm 27:1; 28;7
These are just a few that I have found so far in my study, but HOW COOL is it to see who God is! God is not just some imaginary being that created us, but doesn't care about us. NO! That list shows that my God is GREAT!!! I challenge you to start the same journal and see our GREAT GOD!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment